Saturday 25 February 2012

Portrait Practice

Quick update!
Painting realistic renderings isn't realy something Ive done much of, mainly because I didn't find it an interesting topic to paint in the past.
I'm more keen to learn now days since my interests have expanded, I also generally want to expand my artistic knowledge.
 Anyway, its time to start practising!

Portrait practise, done in an evening

The added hair was a quick addition I included to hide the bald head, and I actually kind of like it. I would like to play with solid colours over render-like details more often.  
While I'm here updating my blog, here is an awesome film project created by some bachelor students from The Animation Workshop.



Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Impressive work for an evening... Love the hair, but I have always been a fan of red-heads... It does make the image different in a good way...


    Maybe I should get you to do the art in my game for me... =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, cheers for the feedback!
      As for working on other peoples games art, I wish I had the time with work and my masters, otherwise I would have taken someone up on the offer already=P

      Delete
    2. When you do have time, just remember I am better than them... :P

      Delete