Wednesday 15 February 2012

Finaly... I've started a blog

After many months of telling myself I would start putting together a blog, its finally happened! Now I just have to keep this thing updated regularly.

So, what will be the main topics posted here? Mostly anything related to my art such as sketches, finished pieces of work, 3D related goods and other WIP. Also, every now and then Ill be sure to post about my awesome cooking adventures and about interesting art related news/information sites

OK! To begin the blog, I'm going to post a small selection of some of my previous drawings=) Enjoy

One of my characters, D'Lyn. This is a WIP that I plan on eventually colouring.

Another one of my characters. This time its my D&D tiefling rogue, Shade. I had a lot of fun playing as her!

Part of a calender project I've been slowly working on. During life drawing, I would attempt to stylise the model's pose very quickly. If I like how it turned out, of to the computer it went!

Im sure I'll be adding more drawings of this fey/cat thing. Teekah is something I originally concepted for an assessments years ago at uni.

Kaylah, another character from the same universe as D'Lyn

Random sketching. I do a lot of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment