Sunday 11 March 2012

No weekly sketches for this week, sorry

 - But here is an awesome breakdown video of the Witcher2: Assassin of Kings intro cinematic!


 

 Watching this gives me the shivers every time=) There's an interesting article over at CG society going over the work flow of how Platige Image have constructed this great intro clip. You can check it out here!

So, I've decided to hold off on adding any sketches until next Sunday since I've been very busy with work and study and have little to add this time. I should however, be updating with pics of the cake Ill be constructing for a friends birthday party!
On a side note, I have finally made the switch from my old hotmail account to a gmail account and after a lot of confusion from past mistakes, Ive finally switched my blog to my new account=)


No comments:

Post a Comment